Terms Of Service
1. Firm Website. The PMR LAW, LLC Website includes all Web pages under the site’s domain URL.
2. Use of Firm Website Constitutes Acceptance. These Terms of Service will constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between you (individually and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of each organization you represent in connection with any use of the Firm Website) and PMR LAW, LLC Website (“PMR”). By using the Firm Website, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and agree to be bound by the provisions of these Terms of Service, exactly as if it were printed on paper and signed by you. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service in their entirety, then you must immediately stop using the Firm Web site.
3. Business or Employment Use. Where you use the Firm Web site in the course of your employment or business, you enter into the agreement to comply with and abide by the Terms of Service both on your own behalf and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of such organization which you represent, and references in these Terms of Service to “you” shall mean both you as the individual user of the Firm Web site and you in your capacity as a representative of your organization.
4. Changes to these Terms of Service. PMR may remove, amend or replace any provision of these Terms of Service at any time, but, if it does so, PMR will post such changes on the Firm Website at the URL terms-of-service.html.
5. Disclaimer. You agree to all terms of PMR’s Disclaimer.
7. Firm Intellectual Property. All of the Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, all content, text, graphics, video and sounds on the Firm Website, and all computer code associated therewith, are the valuable proprietary property of PMR, its licensors and contributors, and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property protection. You acknowledge and agree that PMR has expended substantial time and effort to create the Firm Website, and the Content and Services provided through the Firm Website, and that PMR exclusively owns or has been licensed by third parties to use and sublicense all rights, title and interest therein and all associated information, data, databases, images and other material.
8. Assignment. Your rights and obligations under these Terms of Service are personal to you and may not be assigned to any other party.
9. Force Majeure. PMR will not, nor will any entity that is part of PMR, be deemed to be in breach of these Terms of Service for any failure or delay in performance caused by reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any natural calamity, act of God or a public enemy, act of any military, civil or regulatory authority, change in any law or regulation, disruption or outage of communications, power or other, failure to perform by any supplier or other third party, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of PMR (or any entity that is part of PMR).
10. Waiver. PMR will not, nor will any entity that is part of PMR, be deemed to have waived any breach by you of these Terms of Service, except by a written waiver expressly so stating, and such waiver will not be construed as a waiver of subsequent or continued breaches.
11. Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will be limited to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
12. Complete Understanding. These Terms of Service constitutes the final and complete agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.